The HAAS High Speed Mixer is used for preparing doughs for the production of moulded, extruded, deposited and wire-cut biscuits, hard and semi-hard biscuits as well as crackers.
High Speed Mixer – Technical Data
- Robust steel construction, low noise, vibrationless, stainless steel panelling
- Kneading arms made of special steel, supported on both sides
- All parts contacting dough made of nonrusting material
- Jacketed kneading bowl with thermo sensor for dough tempering by means of water circulation, up to 1500 l = approx. 900 kg dough/batch
- Operating panel and switch cabinet integrated in machine frame
For the production of hard dough and short dough, especially for tough and hard dough (gingerbread).
LTZ – Technical Details
- Robust, low-noise and vibrationless steel construction
- Jacketed kneading bowl with temperature sensor for temperature display, up to 1100 l = approx. 650 – 700 kg dough/batch, bowl tilting angle 150°
- Operating panel (touch screen) and switch cabinet integrated into machine frame
- Separately driven kneading arms supported on both sides by roller bearings
- Frequency-controlled infinitely variable speed