- Addition of final fat and emulsifier for masses with higher fat content (e.g. bread spreads, coatings)
- High shaft speed for excellent liquefying
- Exact dosing of fat and emulsifiers to ensure end product quality and save money
- Fast and efficient homogenization of the mass
- Low energy input to avoid unpleasant flavor development
- Tailor made lower flow properties to perfectly fit downstream processes
- Fixed vessel temperature on 45°C (according to warm water of factory)
- Special designed liquefying tool
- Ventilation system to lowering moisture and stripping of undesired volatiles
ShearMix S Liq
for efficient liquefying
- High shearing action, resulting in immediate liquefaction of the flakes.
- Uniquely high discharge degree thanks to single shaft design and to forced product movement towards discharge spout.
- Constant product temperature throughout the entire liquefaction process.
- High throughput line rates with two liquefiers in- stalled thanks to tandem operation principle (loading & liquefaction in one liquefier, discharging from the other liquefier).