The HMH depositor and the HMH capper system is a result of an exclusive joint-venture cooperation of two companies with a proven track record in their particular field of operation.
The machines of the SWM series are used for the production of all kinds of cream-filled biscuit sandwiches. The biscuits may be round, rectangular or square with a diameter or a length of 35-65 mm.
SWM – Technical Data
- Robust design, 24-hour-operation possible
- Independent frequency-controlled drive or driven by packaging machine
- Biscuits fed by gravity, chain feeder or by vibration
- Spreading head with integrated cream supply or separate cream tank with cream supply by means of pumps
- 1 or 2 spreading heads
- 1, 2 or 4-lane versions
- Jacketed cream tanks and pipes for even cream tempering, processing of special creams and under difficult climatic conditions possible