- High shearing effects at optimum energy intake thanks to special designed conching tools
- Wide range of temperature profiles for flavor development
- Developing structural changes during conching
- Moisture reduction and stripping – off unwanted volatiles
- De-agglomeration and release of immobilized fat
- Redistribution of aroma components
- Development of flavor
- Control shaft speed according to drive current
- Air forced ventilation concept for efficient volatile and moisture reduction
- Control on shaft direction to maximize impact on de-agglomeration
FRISSE™-ELK S single-shaft conche.
for efficient conching
- Short conching cycles and lower fat consumption in comparison to other conche.
- Software system which allows automatic control of all the process steps.
- Minimized maintenance, resulting in high machine uptime.
- High energy efficiency thanks to direct drive.
FRISSE™-DÜC S triple-shaft conche.
for superb conching
- Shortest conching cycles at lowest possible fat utilization thanks to overlapping shearing.
- Latest sanitation and safety standards.
- Reduced machine footprint thanks to new drive configuration.
- Improved vessel design for less product residues.