Mondomix Aeration & Aroma Mixing Systems
Mondomix provides continuous aeration & flavour mixing systems, designed for injection of flavor and/or aeration with invisible/micro aeration or larger bubbles in all fat-based masses, typically used in the following applications:
- Sponge cakes, creams, wafers, waffles, shortening, angel cakes, etc.
- Marshmallows (extruded, deposited, encapsulated), nougats, fat creams, chocolates, meringues, chewy candies, etc.
- Mousses, yogurts, fruit preps, cheese spreads, butter, cottage cheeses, etc.
- Latex, Acrylics, PVC, etc.
Firstly, aeration is the only method to obtain the typical texture and flow properties of products, such as marshmallows and dairy creams. However, aeration has some additional reasons why it may be suitable:
- fewer calories than a non-aerated serving size
- lower costs (as fewer ingredients/materials are required)
- better appearance (shape, colour, texture, etc)
- opportunities for new products
There is a range of Mondomix aerator models, depending on the desired output and spatial requirements.
Pump capacities range between 80 to 5000 kg /hr
Please contact us with your enquiry for more information applicable to your specific project requirements.