The company founded by Max Riner in 1944 has been producing chocolate casting moulds for more than 60 years.
Today Max Riner AG is a company occupying a world leading role with its high quality Rilon® plastic moulds. Sixty well- trained employees guarantee a consistently high standard of quality.
Working in close collaboration with customers as well as with plant manufacturers and scientific institutions, they are constantly developing new, ever more complex processes and putting them to work to fulfill customer’s wishes
- Rilon® chocolate moulds in plastic
- Silicone and baking moulds
- Plastic items for a wide range of applications
- Cold stamping plates and other accessories
- Design and other services
- State-of-the-art technology
- Top-quality plastics such as MR1000 and MR2000
- High tolerance accuracy
- Standardised heat treatment
- Remarkable mould service life and surface evenness